* 2 keys of Stilson, Spanish keys.
* Teflon tape, or pipe sealer.
* Tube brush
Procedure for installing the products:
To carry out the installation of the valve, make sure that the tube is free of mud (such as burrs or welding) that could be embedded in the valve seats (see Figure 2).
You must take the valve and screw it according to its connection (see Figure 3) to the installation, in the direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body (see Figure 1) that indicates the flow course.
This valve design is for vertical and horizontal operation. The free flow valve is able to avoid pressure drop due to its 45 * design, and capable of having a hermetic seal with interchangeable seats.
If the valve is installed backwards, the valve or check will be pressurized and can not be opened. The excess pressure causes the risk of explosion of the pipe system and damage to the equipment of the pressure generator and the pumping flow.
Procedure for the maintenance and replacement of the seat:
1. Make sure there is no pressure in the line where the valve is installed.
2. Open the valve completely; It is not necessary to remove the valve from the installation, simply disassemble the valve by removing the large nut (34) or the screws that fix the support or cover (23) to the body (9).
3. In case of incrustations or sludge in the seat (2), proceed to change it by loosening it with the special key.
4. After removing the seat from the nut (29) inside the body, remove the seat (2) without damaging the cable (9).
5. Clean any impurities that remain inside the body (9) and place the new seat (2) inside (in the same position as the seat was before removing it) without the need to adjust or place any type of sealant.
6. Insert the nut seat (29) and press it to the edge.
7. After a minute, give a slight twist so that the seat (2) can accommodate the shape of the body. With this, you will have an airtight seal between the body and the new seat.
8. Check that the choke (11) is free of mud, like the packing (13), and proceed to assemble the valve.
9. Operate the valve two or three times to make sure the seat has been installed correctly.
Procedure for the maintenance and repacking of Chevron-type v-packers (15):
1. The pressure valve on the line must be completely open so that the spring ring (1) can provide a hermetic seal between the support or plug (23) and the progeny (36).
2. Remove the nut cover (30) holding the hand-wheel (38) and remove them from the valve.
3. Loosen the small nut (31) and remove it.
4. Remove the press cable (21).
5. Take a new Chevron (V-Packing) and insert it into the offspring (36).
6. Take the pressure cable (21) again and insert it into the rod (36).
7. Take the small nut (31) and put it in its original position and screw at least three threads of the rope of the support or cover (23).
8. Position the hand-wheel (38) and tighten it with the nut cover (30).
9. Open and close the valve two or three times and, in case of leakage in the Chevron (V-Packing) (15), tighten the small nut (31) until it stops; In case it continues, you will have to proceed in the same way and eliminate the Chevron (V-Packing) game (15) to replace a new one.
"Y"Patter Check Valve
MX +1 (66) 925278616
Calle Guayabos # 4
Col. San Antón
MX +1 (52) 5585264272
8600 Westpark Drive
USA +1 (832) 8352727